Weather Alert

Fire Causes Damage To South Lincoln Home Early Wednesday

LINCOLN–(KFOR Nov. 20)–An electrical fire in the soffit of attic space above a bathroom caused $15,000 damage to a south Lincoln home around 3:45am Wednesday, LFR said.

Firefighters showed up to the home in the 4700 block of South 54th Street, where someone in the house smelled smoke. Crews found the fire behind the soffit and put it out.  No one was hurt and people living there had to be relocated for now.

 


Connect With Us Listen To Us On