LINCOLN–(KFOR Feb. 28)–An early morning fire on Tuesday forced people living in a north Lincoln mobile home to escape and forced to be temporarily relocated.
Lincoln Fire Captain Nancy Crist says LFR crews were called around 1:30am Tuesday to the mobile home southwest of 20th and Superior. Firefighters found a fire in a back bedroom and was confined there.
Smoke damage was found throughout the mobile home and about $10,000 damage was done, according to Crist. A cigarette is to blame for starting the fire.